David Pacheco, Esq.Partner
During this time, Mr. Pacheco has handled claims under the Defense Base Act, the Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Florida Workers’ Compensation laws.
Mr. Pacheco has represented injured workers at more than 800 depositions, and more than 800 mediations.
With experience, Mr. Pacheco uncovered his gift of finding a diamond in the rough when it comes to mediation. He has become extremely successful in the mediation art, often obtaining results that far surpass his clients’ expectations.
Mr. Pacheco began with the Law Firm of Gillis & Mermell, P.A., directly out of law school. In 2004, after seven years of devotion and dedication representing injured workers, he became its rightful partner. Since then, the Law Firm of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. bears his name proudly.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Florida International University, 1994.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Florida International University, 1994.
- Juris Doctorate, Nova Southeastern University Law School, 1997.
- 2018 Avvo Client Choice Award in recognition of Client Satisfaction.
- 2018 American Institute of Legal Counsel recognition as one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in the State of Florida for work related injury cases.
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1997.
- Assisted as a mediator in over 200 Broward county restitution cases from 1995-1997.
- 2008 Workers’ Compensation Convention Longshore/DBA Case Handling.
- Frequent Featured Speaker as an expert in Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Law.
Overall, I highly recommend Mr. Pacheco and Gillis, Mermell & PaCHECO law firm for Defense Base Act cases. I was injured while working overseas in Afghanistan.
I highly recommend Mr. Pacheco and his law firm of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco to anyone injured at the port.
I would definitely recommend Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco to anyone injured in Iraq or Afghanistan who needs a quality Defense Base Act lawyer.
Over 6000 Claims
filed on behalf of injured workers.
Including claims of workers injured under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act. We are experienced Longshore attorneys, and we have a proven track record of securing excellent results for injured Longshoremen for more than 22 years. Call us now to discuss your case, a free consultation, no obligations! 305-595-3350
Get a Free Longshore Case Consultation
If you would like to get a FREE evaluation on your Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act case, please provide us with your specific details.
We are committed to each of our clients. We vow to serve you and your Longshore case to the best of our abilities.
- Competence 100% 100%
- Professionalism 100% 100%
- Commitment 100% 100%
- Proven Track Record 100% 100%
Copyright © 2010 by The Law Offices of Gillis, Mermell & Pacheco, P.A. Handling All Work Related Injuries. All rights Reserved.